Smart Solutions for Enterprise Agriculture
A comprehensive platform where you can monitor your fields and agricultural activities in real time and get insights about them
Consumer centric, efficient and regenerative food system which would be driven by restructed supply chains with seamless connectivity and closer proximity between production and consumption will be primarily driven sustainability.
INCREASE YOUR EFFICIENCY
Data and analytics have made headlines across the world for their proven ability to create and transform industries.
Amount of data being created by enterprises, fueled by analytics and always-on Internet of Things devices, continues to outpace consumer-driven data.
As we continue to generate more data, new technologies and techniques are being employed to turn it to usable information. With changing consumer demand and technology evolutions, the agriculture industry has been no exception to this transformation.
The world's most valuable resource is no longer oil, but data.
The Agriculture Digital Vision
The Agriculture Digital Vision encompasses the need for innovation and speed to transform current practices into world-class practices. There have been recent and will be significant innovation in agriculture and in order to take advantage of this innovation. We need to position ourselves for the future with respect to resources, applications and the way we work.
These challenges are evident in our current day-to-day agriculture activities:
- Manual effort
- “Data gatherers”
- Report generation rather than analysis
- Paper based field and storage documentation
- Outdated disparate systems
- ‘Rampant’ use of Excel
- Data governance, harmonization and integrity issues
We can see a clear path in the future if we transform now:
- Significantly reduced manual effort
- Visual dashboards and decision making tools
- Artificial intelligence and cognitive analytics
- Yield and variety performance predictions
- Seed pipeline stabilization
Agri Value Chain - Multiple Players
Grain sourcing companies
Digital agriculture also bring several societal benefits
fewer people at risk of hunger in developing countries
to trace food proucts journey using blockchain enabled records
less fuel burned due to VRT technologies
lower water usage in production
reduction in chemical application
CLOSER LOOK TO AGRIMIO
People centric, information-based management cycle for smart agriculture
IoT-based smart farming, a framework is maintained for checking and monitoring the field with the assistance of sensors (temperature, soil moisture, humidity, etc.) and computerizing the agricultural framework.
Main outputs of this framework:
- Preservation of quality crops and also helps in upgrading the straightforward cultivation processes.
- Incredible advantages to deal with natural issues, including more productive water/soil
- Significant contribution and new way of monitoring farms and increasing income in agri-businesses.